10 June 2014

Innisfree Eco Safety No Sebum Sun Milk

I have been on a hunt for a good sunscreen for a very long time, and I think I may have finally found it. To be honest, I don't wear sunscreen all the time, I only tend to apply it during the warmer months, but i'm going to try correct that bad habit of mine, as I don't want my hyper pigmentation and scarring to get any darker. 





The product is packaged in a white plastic tube with a screw on lid, which ensures that there is no chance of any leaking, which is always great. Once you take off the lid, there is a nozzle with a small opening, which means that a suitable amount of product could be dispensed without creating a mess. 

So the main thing about this product that attracted me to purchase it is their '5-free' idea, which means that they are free of 5 certain ingredients: no parabens, no artificial colouring, no mineral oils, no talc, no animal materials, I think this is amazing as I have sensitive/acne skin, therefore this minimises the chances of irritating the skin. 

This sunscreen not only has SPF50+ which protects the skin from UVB rays, it also has PA+++ which protects the skin from UVA rays, which is just as important, so make sure your sunscreen includes protection from both UV rays.

Another factor that made me want to purchase this product is because of the texture, as the name suggests ('milk') the sunscreen is very liquidy and thin in consistency, this is something that I wasn't really able to find in sunscreens that are available in the UK. The product is very lightweight, it blends into the skin really quickly and doesn't leave any white cast at all. 

A feature of this sunscreen is it's oil control properties, once applied to the skin, it not only feels really silky smooth, but it also mattifies the skin, which therefore prevents the skin from producing more oil throughout the day. I have very oily skin, so this is great, I wasn't really expecting anything from the oil control, but it actually does a pretty good job. 

Out of all the sunscreens i've tried, this one is definitely at the top of my list at the moment, I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin, and is looking for a lightweight sunscreen for daily use. Moreover, this is very affordable, I purchased it from ebay for around £9, which is a great price!

Be sure to comment down below telling me your favourite sunscreen! x

1 comment :

  1. I'm trying two of the eco safety sunblocks at the moment, which are a lot thicker in texture, great for oily skin I think, it's great they have a vast range of different textures for different skin types! I would love to try the milk out sometime, it would be nice to have a lightweight sunscreen once in a while :)

    Beauty Challenged

    ReplyDelete