It has been a very long time since i've done a tutorial, almost a year already! I recently purchased a new eyeshadow palette that i've really been enjoying which includes some really beautiful A/W appropriate colours, so here's the tutorial for you.
- After applying eyeshadow primer, use a taupey brown eyeshadow (1) all over the eyelid up to the crease, and also take some onto the lower lash line two thirds of the way in.
- Then use a deep burgundy eyeshadow (2) and concentrate it on the outer half of the eye, and also blending a little into the crease to add depth. To balance out the top and the bottom, apply the same colour half way in on the lower lash line.
- To brighten up the eyes, apply a shimmery white eyeshadow (3) to the inner corners.
- Blend out all the harsh edges using a clean fluffy brush to create a more natural and seamless look.
- Apply a matte light yellow colour (4) to the brow bone as a highlight, as we don't want to go too overboard with the shimmer.
- Use a black eyeliner to line the upper lash line very thinly, and winging it out just a little, and then using what is left on the brush and lightly apply it on the outer corners of the lower lash line.
- Finally, curl the eyelashes and put on your favourite mascara!
So thats the finished look! I think this is perfect for an everyday look to wear during the colder seasons as it incorporates burgundy (a very a/w appropriate colour) but in a very subtle way. I hope you enjoyed this, and if you want more tutorials, please let me know! x